Troll Inc are pleased to announce the launch of their School App for St. Mary’s College, Derry. Designed in collaboration with students and teachers, the St. Mary’s College app is aimed at improving school life, keeping parents informed, and allowing teachers an easy way to quickly reach all pupils.
- From school notices to timetables, lunch menus to club information, the St. Mary’s College app will give students up to date information, help and support on all aspects of school life.
- Staff can see thoughts and ideas from students with an in-app suggestion box, reach out to students through 2 in-app learning portals and post news stories quickly and easily.
- Parents can access information on school holidays, classes available and school buses, including a secure download of the school bus timetable.
- The wider community can also access information on events spreading beyond the school itself.
Troll Inc were responsible for creating something that could be used by over 1000 concurrent users and maintained by staff within the school. We were able to deliver:
- a solution that can be easily updated and adapted to grow as the school does
- an on trend way of reaching a large audience in an easy manner and integrating popular social media channels
- a highly customised package specific to the school requirements, delivered on time and in budget.
This has resulted in an intuitive and informative app that will be invaluable to St. Mary’s College students and staff now and in the future.
For ease of access to all students and parents, the St. Mary’s College app is available free on iTunes, Google Play Store and Windows Store. Launched on 29 August 2014 as the pupils return from their summer break, the St. Mary’s College app will be a useful tool in particular for students making the transition from primary to secondary education with a wealth of support information available.
Read more about the St. Mary's College School App
App Download links
About Troll Inc
Troll Inc is an Irish indie development studio focusing on fun games and apps for tablets & mobile devices as well as consoles & PC. Founded in 2010 by a group of game development graduates, they have released products on multiple markets including iOS, Android, Windows Store, Samsung Apps, Amazon and Facebook, and received numerous awards including Best Overall Business in the Fast Forward Business Awards. Recent projects have included collaborations with industry leaders such as Bosch and WHSCT as well as various local businesses. Learn more at www.troll-inc.com